PRICE INCLUDES TAX AND FREE SHIPPING
ITEM IS IN THE USA, NOT IN INDIA, AND SHIPS SAME DAY FROM FORT LAUDERDALE, FL IF ORDERED BEFORE 10 A.M. EST
2-Tool Set includes H16 Reamer plus Extension Pilot
Q: Why use an Extension Pilot?
A: It makes your life easier!
- Item is in the US, not in India, and ships next day from Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Q: Why use an Extension Pilot? A: It makes your life easier!
- Min. Reamer Size 1-13/16in.
- Max. Reamer Size 2-7/32 in.
- Overall Length 14 in.
- Number of Blades: 6
- Designed with enough adjustment to ream any odd size hole
- Blades are manufactured from special steels accurately hardened and ground and are easily replaced by the user
- Used for kingpin installation, general cutting and boring, auto and truck repair, removing stock or simply for enlarging or rounding off holes
- Can be hand operated by use of tap wrenches or similar
- Size can be adjusted by moving the blades in tapered slots by mean of loosening one nut and tightening the other
- Used to smooth the bore walls of a drilled hole when precise sizing is necessary
- The cutting diameter can be adjusted by loosening one nut while tightening the other
- The most economical tool for precisely reaming any odd-sized hole
Toolzilla High Speed Steel Pilot Adjustable Hand Reamers are designed for in-line reaming when two holes are spaced far apart. The solid ground pilot uses a “floating” tapered guide sleeve which is seated in one hole to guide the reamer as it reams the other hole. The tapered guide sleeve can be used at either end of the other hole. For inline reaming of two holes, seat the tapered cone supplied into the second hole to be reamed and pass the pilot through the first hole and locate into the cone and commence to ream the first hole; to ream the second hole reverse the procedure. They are also known as Long Pilot Adjustable Blade Reamers, Adjustable in-line Reamers or Adjustable King Pin Reamers.